Figure I’d lighten the mood here and talk about my most recent loves.
This morning I was singing a song that I love. It got me thinking about how that would make a great blog. Why is it that it’s so much easier to expose everything about yourself via blog. Oh well, I embrace it. You make a list too
- Taco Bell. How does that mexican money making machine steal my heart so easily?
- Skin Ceuticals skin care line. Seriously…amazing. The science behind it. I feel like a new woman.
- Building a new home for my soon to be chicken babies.
- Dancing and singing around the house with Will. I mean…. we don’t do that. Ever.
- Heels. They have magical confidence powers.
- The new “pale skin is in” trend. YES. Finally!
- Having God provide even before you could even have time to worry about provision.
- Moes. It’s the highlight of my week on Sundays after church.
- The old Daniel Bedingfield “If You’re Not the One” song that never gets old in my book. So romantic.