Thursday, June 9, 2011

6 Months

My little handsome baby boy turned 6 months on the 4th. He got his driver's license and married a girl too. Just kidding, but he might as well have. I can't believe that this little munchkin has grown so darn much! He is so close to crawling. He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth. He sits up but still doesn't understand that he can fly backwards and bang his head on the floor, so we don't leave him alone for too long like that. He is teething like a mad man. Poor thing just isn't acting like himself. He already has both bottom teeth in but apparently he's got more on their way. Poor fella needs a break! He is so curious about everything... always grabbing that one thing that he knows he shouldn't have. Tis the life of a boy! I'm proud of him though... it means that he is wanting to learn! He says mama... but for real. Not just as a random noise. He says it over and over when he wants to eat. So cute! As a matter of fact, I hear that now :)

So, without further ado (because I know you are all on the edge of your seats... lol) here are some cute pics....
Bath time




Hello citizens. Just here to save you....
Hello ladies. I know you want an autograph, but I'm too busy saving the world and looking cute...

Saving the world. One dirty diaper at a time...

Grandma Cheech brought 6 month presents for Cai. It was his 50% birthday or halfy birthday :)
Uh, mom, are you just gonna leave this drool on my face?

Can't you see I'm busy here?



2 comments:

  1. Laura!
    Your child is the most precious gem I have yet to lay eyes on. Tell you what...I will get married, have a girl, and they can grow to love one another? But seriously...I miss you girlfriend.

    xoxo
    Claire

    (check out my new blog!) www.navigatingnorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so crazy to me how much he looks like you when you were little. SO freakin cute I cant stand it. Its still so wierd to me that youre a mom now but it looks like youre settling in quite nicely. Good luck on this next season!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete