Friday, April 16, 2010

Blueberry


Oh, and I forgot the most important update (I'm ignoring my child!!).

This is what our little growing champion is up to these days....
Oh and just to document.... this has been the WORST week for sickness. Oh my gosh!! This baby must really be having a party in there. Last night I was curled over the toilet, not able to throw up but so miserable that I was hoping I would. I also had a migraine at the same time... the kind where all lights need to be turned off. Will comes home from work to me over the toilet in the dark. Ha. Must have been quite a sight. My amazing husband went straight to walgreens to buy me Tylenol, Emetrol, more ginger ale, and pretzels. My dinner consisted of all of the above. Ugh. Oh, and let's just say my brain hasn't been quite as present this week as normal. I am very forgetful and clumsy (which I never usually am). It's more fun to blame the baby. :)



Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment