Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cai's Room


It has officially begun. I've looked forward to this since the first day I found out I was pregnant. It's time to nest, and I love it. Since we just moved, we only started... but I'm so excited to keep goin. We still need to paint the room, hang up stuff on the walls, add some furniture, make curtains and crib skirt, etc. But I wanted to show everyone what we've got so far.

I'm so excited. I feel like a momma bird going crazy trying to get things ready for her babies. Only, my baby won't be sleeping on moss and yarn that I found outside ;)


I'm super pumped too because my extremely talented sister (who is an artist) is coming to visit in a couple weeks and will help me with some drawings to hang up. She is seriously soooo good!!!

Here's his cute green/grey stroller and carseat...


My mom is a great garage saler. She got us TONS of clothes. These are just the newborn clothes.
Here's his Ikea rug...

The kid better like Ikea. Here's his crib, lamp, and decor. Moggie made that precious blanket before she died. I feel so blessed to have it.

Micaiah is a monkey for now. Will drives him around in the stroller. He even has a diaper on :)

Ikea changing table...


Pack and play...

Gibson is already jealous. Ha ha. Here's clothes that people have bought him so far.


Here's a closer look. Do you see a pattern? Hint: Will's favorite instrument...

No comments:

Post a Comment