Saturday, April 16, 2011

Major Points To Will-I-Am


....not that I'm keeping track. But everyone loves points, right?

My amazingly incredible husband got off work and immediately ran out (while I thought he was taking the dog out) to buy me some flowers. He knocks on the door and he is all dressed up with flowers in hand for our date. How adorable is that? And then he goes on to say all this mushy gushy stuff that made me feel like a million bucks and made me wonder how I got myself such an awesome guy. I don't deserve him. We went to our favorite mexican restaurant, where he proceeded to tell me even MORE mushy gushy things about how much he loves me.

Needless to say, I feel like a beautiful flower... all pruned and fully bloomed today. Not sure what that means... but let's just say that I feel like I can do anything.

Husbands are good for that. :)














1 comment: