Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 15 Doc Appt

Went to the baby doctor yesterday. I'm really starting to show lately... my stomach is getting hard and people aren't questioning anymore that I'm pregnant (which is nice). I used to get those weird "I wonder if she's pregnant" looks... but now, I don't think so much anymore. Especially when I'm wearing a tight shirt. It's fun :)
Here's me on the dreaded table. Only, this time, it was exciting because it was a quick appointment! Yay! All he did was check the heart beat with a doppler... found it right away. Baby's heart beat is 150 bpm, which he said is perfect. Our little guy/gal is doing so well.
We find out on July 12th if it is a boy or a girl. We thought we'd get to find out earlier, but the doctor is just adding our next prenatal appointment in with the ultrasound. Bummer. Oh well. The baby will be about 19 weeks then, so we are HOPING we will be able to see one way or another. We just can't wait to find out.

My guess, if I had to have one, would be that it's a boy. But... who knows. It's not that I really think that... you just have to have a guess!!

As for me, I am doing well. Feeling great actually. ALL I eat is fruit. Will has to make me eat other things otherwise I faint (which I actually did). Literally, all I have been eating are peaches and blackberries. All. Day. Every. Day. Now I know what people are talking about when they say that they have cravings. I've figured out what mine are. Give me fruit and I'm a happy girl.
I know I've been slacking on the belly pics. I'm trying to do them every 3 weeks, but I'm not even doing that. I promise I will put one up this week. Will and I have a good idea that we are going to start doing with them... so you will have to wait and see :)

We also have some video that I will put up later this week. We bought a Flip Video Camera (we LOVE it) and we have been trying to document little family things. Yesterday we put the crib together and started to put the room together. So, I will put those videos up later this week as well.

Sorry to leave ya hangin ;)

Here's an update on our little growing champ...

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Think again. Oh yes I can. I've got a little butterfly in there. I keep telling Will that I am almost positive that our child will be born with wings. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment