Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ultrasound Video

We promised our family members that, since they couldn't be there, we would record a video of our ultrasound.

Just beware. This will be the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Although our baby looks like a skeletor right now, I promise he's a cutie :)

Just watch for his little arms and legs, toes and fingers, and at the end you can see him opening and closing his mouth. Oh it kills me!
Oh, and during the ultrasound I was thinking that the sonographer was switching the angle and view... but I now realize that it was the baby flipping and turning around. He is so dang active!!

(oh... and the comment about Jim is a joke. I think Jim and Jess are SO blessed to have 3 girls, just like I have 2 older sisters. We just like to mess with them!)

And how cool would it be if Jessica had a baby boy this time around too? It would be a blast.

Anyway. Here's our little jumping bean... in full action!


Ultrasound - It's a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment