Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving Baby

Pretty sure I felt the most amazing feeling I will EVER feel last night. Although this is my first pregnancy, I'm not quite sure if it was the baby or not... but I'm pretty positive. I finally felt the baby move. It woke me up last night while I was sleeping! It almost felt like a huge butterfly in my stomach :) Loved it! Can't wait for more of those. I think I've been feeling the baby for the past few weeks but haven't quite been able to distinguish the feeling. This felt like nothing I've ever felt before. The whole day today, I have been feeling similar feelings. Just random little tappings and flutters in there. How adorable :) :)

For those of you who have been pregnant, what did it feel like the first time you ever felt your baby? I'd love to know :)

I just want to cry when I think about how there is a child inside of me. This is not just any blessing... this is a blessing that can only be pointed back to God. He is the creator, He is the only one to be praised. I will forever be thankful.

Life truly does flow from God, in every aspect. It's just cool to see it (and feel it) firsthand like this. Every day I just thank God for this blessing... for trusting me with one of HIS children.

That baby moving will forever be a reminder of God's goodness, grace, and deliverance over my life. He is SO great and GREATLY to be praised!! Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment