Monday, May 16, 2011

5 Month Shots

Little man is in his 5th month and I decided it was time to take some pictures. I am so bad about being online lately. Maybe that's a good thing? I can't find time to get on here as much and update or do my health blog or anything else for that matter. When I have an extra minute, I take a nap or do some cleaning. Ha.

Anyway, with the 3 minutes of spare time that I do have today, I am going to put up some pics I took today :) (the pictures look better than this. I hate what blogger does to pictures. Ugh!)

Click on the pics to make them bigger

Oh and if you haven't yet, check out our youtube channel for a bunch of new videos. I'm in the process of uploading more today.



First, some dada love...

Cai modeling the Abe Lincoln shirt we made for him yesterday...

Loves those toes...
Taking pictures are different now that he can get into things. He reached over and pulled off a flower from the plant (now knocked over to the left). He was picking a flower for mama, right? :)
Best smile...

Hammin' it up for the camera...

All he wanted to do was chew while I was taking pics. Here's me trying to take it away and he's got the death grip like, "mom... step away from the chew toy"

Chewing on the lens cap...
Sitting up all by himself, big boy!...
What? I'm not doing anything...



Loves that Johnny Jump Up...





No comments:

Post a Comment