Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Favorite Site


I just found a site that I LOVE and I had to share it :) As a lot of you know, I normally do most of my toiletry shopping and healthcare item shopping on www.vitacost. WELLLL, I was shopping around looking for the best deals and found www.soap.com. It is connected with www.diapers.com (which I love). You can shop both sites and have one connected shopping cart.

Anywho... I stocked up on laundry detergent, cleaning items, vitamins, etc and ended up saving $20. This is a big deal for me. It makes me happy.

SO... if you are new to www.soap.com or www.diapers.com, you can get 20% OFF your order as well as FREE 1-2 day SHIPPING. So, even if you just end up using the site once, at least you'll save tons of money on what you would have bought anyway at the grocery store (that's how I look at it).
Just put in my code LSTERN when you checkout, and you'll get the deal.

This was especially nice for me considering I am trying to switch all of my cleaning products over to natural products. It's really hard to clean with harsh chemicals while you're prego (I don't... but it drives me crazy that I can't). So, this allowed me to get everything that I want without paying ridiculous prices.

ALSO, this will really help me out. Because it's a referral code, I will get $10 added to my account for every order. Most of you know I am registered at www.diapers.com, so this would really help our ability to get baby items!!

Let me know if you have any questions. It really is as simple as it sounds. I just made my order a few minutes ago :)

**(The 20% off is only for a limited time. After that, it will go to 15% off)

No comments:

Post a Comment