Thursday, September 2, 2010

Seeing Our Little Boy!

After lots of strategic convincing... :)

Just kidding. Will is just super careful with money (which I love about him). He is actually really excited.

I am getting a 3d/4d ultrasound today. I don't think time can go fast enough. This is my first baby and I can't wait to see his cute little cheeks and lips. It's going to be so awesome. This 4d technology just blows my brains. I don't get it. I will get to see him in real time while he is moving inside of me, all the while I am feeling it at the same time. Weird!

I can't believe I only have 13 weeks until his due date. I freaked out a little when I realized that this morning. Every 4 weeks has been flying by and just to think that it's still flying by with little time left is crazy. Maybe it's also because life has been the most chaotic it's ever been with moving (what seems to be) every month. Life is finally settling and slowing down and that feels so awesome.

We are headed to St. Louis in just a couple weeks. My mom and mother in law are throwing us a baby shower. It will be soooo much fun to see everyone again. We decided to have it no later than September because I don't think I can comfortably ride in a car for that amount of time much longer. This back is getting pretty picky lately.
On that note, I've been sleeping with a whole bed full of pillows. One behind my back, one under a hip, one under my head, one between my legs. Poor Will has been replaced! It has really been hard for me to get comfortable though the past couple weeks. The pillows help immensely though!!

Anyway... be checking back on the blog for pics of our little baby boy. It may be the cutest thing you'll ever see... just sayin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment